Sunday, February 15, 2015

There's a love story behind the never completed castle..

Subhanallah...rindunya kat anak-anak.

Dah beberapa hari rasa rindu kat anak2 meluap2.... Like I told a colleague of mine, "rasa mcm dada nak meletop" !! Yupss...that much. 


So, today I decided to follow my husband to Tronoh.. to fetch my eldest, Along. He's in his first year at Universiti Teknologi Petronas. He gets a one-week break for the Chinese New Year. A sense of relieve creeps in the moment I saw him. I guess that's how my mother feels every time I pay her a visit. 

Hmm...gambar peluk-peluk dgn Along lupa ambik pulak. Next time perhaps. 

We stopped here on our way back to KL...simply because tempat ni nampak cantik. Umur dah nak masuk 5 series tp ni baru first time sampai !!! Sempat ambik gambar je.. tak masuk dalam pun sebab hari dah panas... Tak sangka di sini tersimpan cerita cinta. 







For stories and more pictures on Kellie's Castle, go to mynicegarden.com. 

How to get there:






No comments:

Post a Comment