Friday, October 28, 2016

SUNYI...SEPI...

Assalamualaikum..

Lamanya tak bersiaran di blog ni....dan di blog KVertS juga...

Was just about to share more stories when something went wrong with my laptop after I sent it for upgrading to some computer students in the college.... And it took ages for it to be 'repaired'. 

Laptop 'kong', and busy pulak....hmmm....memang tak berblog lah for these past few months... 

But then, here I am again...Dalam dua minggu lepas terpikir nak hapuskan je blog ni and the other one...No more blogging I mean....since I realized that I don't blog that much...unlike some of my friends. Tapi...ntah...tetiba berkata2 lak ni kat blog ni.... Sesungguhnya semangat belum pudar...:-)

Hmm...we see how it goes.

I'll probably will continue to blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment