Wednesday, March 9, 2016

FEELING GRATEFUL

It has been a while since I last shared a story in this blog..
I guess the mood was just not there....

But now, here I am ....
And I am sharing with you my happiness and gratefulness for these two things:
1. my son's SPM results
2. my daughter's transfer from MRSM (Mara Junior College) Tun Ghazali Shafie in Kuala Lipis to MRSM Lenggong, Perak.

I am happy, and grateful, with my son's achievement.

I am grateful that my daughter's transfer has been made easy (by Allah).
The reason for the transfer is for her to be in the same area as her younger brother, who is in the Malay College Kuala Kangsar, so that it is easier for me to visit them both at the same time. Previously, I visited them every alternate weekend since one is in Perak, while the other in Pahang.

Alhamdulillah, I am grateful. I am grateful (and touched) that Allah answered my prayers.

"Allah asks us to pray/ask because He wants to give." - Ust.

I am one proud momma..

A new school. A new learning environment
  
A new school. A new learning environment.
 
Celebrating success. Celebrating gratefulness.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment